What’s is in Joe Biden’s massive trillion-dollar budget proposal? It combines the stimulus plan and the President’s budget proposal, a massive spending bill that includes $20 billion for road and bridge improvements, clean energy projects, and green job programs.
Here is a Breakdown of How some of the 1.2 Trillion Dollar Budget Will be Spent:
- Airports: Improve vital infrastructure and create jobs by modernizing our airports
- Roads and Bridges: Improve roads, bridges, and transit systems to save money for car owners and to get Americans back to work
- Clean Energy: Some of that amount will go to the electric grid and energy that will help create jobs and move our economy forward by making investments in clean energy
- Amtrak: Improve our railways to support economic activity and job creation
- Homeland Security: Protect citizens from terrorist attacks by improving aviation security, cargo security, border security, protecting critical infrastructure.
- Water/Wastewater. Make critical infrastructure available to every American by updating our water and wastewater systems.
- Railroads: Add to our rail infrastructure by adding high-speed passenger rail and freight rail service between major metropolitan areas.
- Schools: An infusion of money for school construction, renovations, and modernization will put Americans to work immediately.
- Transportation Security Administration: An additional $4.8 billion will help TSA continue to strengthen our transportation defenses by hiring more screeners and expanding expedited passenger screening
- Rivers and Lakes: Some of this money will be used to dredge our ports and waterways, which is needed due to the large ships that we are allowing on our rivers and lakes.
- Internet: Some money will be used to expand high-speed internet access in rural areas, for schools and libraries.
If implemented, President Joe Biden’s 1.2 trillion dollars will lay the foundation of a strong economy for future generations. While some of the proposals are borrowed money, they will be repaid as the economy grows.